Joining The Livable Forest perks is great for business owners who want to gain an edge over competitors.
You as a business owner have control over what the perks will be for The Livable Forest Members! Best part is you can change the perk as often as you want! The members will show you The Livable Forest membership card when they walk into your brick and mortar or visit you at your pop up shop!
What makes your card different from the KPark Panther Card and the Mustang Card?
- Supports businesses outside the Kingwood boundaries, which means you can offer perks at all your locations if you have them and people outside of Kingwood can join.
- Businesses can change their perk at their leisure where as with the school cards you have to commit to what you agreed to when joining their program.
- Businesses can offer the card to their customers on a whim but with the other cards you have to go through the schools to get one and they have limited quantities. Businesses can get cards for $15 each with a 25 card minimum.
- This card supports Kingwood Kindness which is our local 5O13c charity.
How much does it cost to be a participating business ?
- It is free to all businesses.
Do I have to provide the members with cards ?
- No. The responsibility of membership card distribution is on The Livable Forest.
Can I change my perk offering ?
- Yes ! You can change it as often as you like without notice but I do advise not to change it too many times in one day.
Do businesses get a membership card when signing up ?
- Yes ! When you sign on you will receive 1 card and it will be delivered to the store or address you choose.
What if I have multiple locations and not all of them are in Kingwood ?
- If you want to extend the perk offer to all your locations even if they are in another city you can.
Do I have the choice to limit how many times a member can receive a perk ?
- When a member comes to support your business they are allowed to use the perk you offer. If they come back over and over again you just received repeat business ! Which is the goal of the perks program.