We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Event Management Coordinator to help organize and execute a successful craft fair. The Event Management Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the craft fair, including vendor management, logistics, marketing, and onsite management.
- Saturday daytime markets shift 8am- 5pm and Saturday night markets 1pm-9pm.
- Work with vendors to ensure their needs are met, such as providing information on setup, hours of operation, and necessary documentation.
- Coordinate all logistics, including vendor setup and breakdown, traffic flow, parking, and security.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to promote the event, including social media, print media, and email campaigns.
- Work with the event team to ensure that all aspects of the event are executed seamlessly, from setup to breakdown.
- Be onsite during the event to manage any issues that arise, such as vendor or customer complaints, and oversee the event setup and breakdown.
- Check in all vendors
$200 per market at Kingwood Town Center Park