All markets are hosted at the following location
Kingwood Town Center Park
8 N. Main St. Kingwood Dr. Kingwood Tx. 77339
Vendor Set up rules for all markets
CHECK LIST- Please bring the following
- Extension cords
- Enough products
- Business cards and flyers
1. Set up time 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and pack up starts at 4:30 pm
2. All vendors can pick their own spot but you will be provided a map of the park which is below.
3. You cannot block the flow of traffic! You will unload near your space and you need to go park before you set up.
4. No leaving your belongings out in the way of others.
5. No bad language
6. YOU MUST STAY IN YOUR AREA
7. Stay inside the event space with your products and you cannot leave early.
8. The Livable Forest is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Rules of Engagement
1. You have to have a sales tax permit if you are charging tax. It has to be in sight because it is the law.
2. You have to have a food vendor license( food permit) NOT a food handlers because they are not the same. It has to be in sight because it is the law.
3. You have to have a license and permits to sample and serve alcoholic beverages. It has to be in sight because it is the law.
You are responsible of obtaining all your permits and licenses. The Livable Forest is not responsible and you agree to this when you register for our FREE markets.