The Livable Forest®
Unleash the full potential of community building, growth, and multiple revenue sources with The Livable Forest®.
Community Member features
- Connect your people. Enable your followers or customers to connect under your brand. Increase engagement and retention, and gather valuable feedback. Allow your people to learn from each other, increase your brand’s value, and reduce your workload.
- Social Groups(feature can be turned off). Allows members to organize themselves into public, private or hidden social areas with separate activity feeds and member listing.
- Forum Discussions. Create discussion forums to allow members to communicate in a structured, bulletin-board style fashion.
- Posts, Media uploads, Gyphys and Emojis
Allows users to embed photos, gyphys, emojis along in their forum posts and replies.
- Zoom Integration(can be turned off) Transform traditional face-to-face meetings into meaningful virtual experiences. Sell and deliver online content, live training, and meetings using the Zoom integration. Create and host Zoom meetings within social groups, view upcoming meetings, past meetings, watch recordings, and more.
- Member Dashboard. Personalize the welcome experience and emphasize the key sections of your member area. Give members a quick at-a-glance view of all their recent community activities and interactions.
- Member Connections. Allow members to make connections with one another and focus on those they care about most.
- Private Messaging. Allow members to send private messages. Messages can be sent to one member or a group of members.
Group Messaging(feature can be turned off)
Want to be more productive and faster when sending messages in an online community? The Group Messaging feature lets you broadcast announcements to all the members of a social group in one go! Start a group thread or have a 1-on-1 with your social group members. Collaborate on ideas, activities, tasks, lessons, meetings efficiently.
- User Invites. Allow members to send email invitations for non-members to join the network.
- Notifications. Notify members of relevant activity with a toolbar bubble and/or via email and allow them to customize their notification settings.
- Network Search. Allow members to search the entire network, along with custom post types of your choice, all in one unified search bar.
- Activity Feeds. Global, personal, and group activity feeds with threaded commenting, direct posting, @mentions, and email notification support.
- Push Notifications*
On a *mobile app. Setup. Members can receive push notifications to be notified of different events.
- Albums & Media.
Members can upload photos, organize them into albums, and share them for other members to see and comment.
Documents. Share, maintain and control unlimited documents, files, videos, images and much more on your online community website. The Documents feature acts as a top-notch documents system for the members and social groups. Need to upload a file extension that wasn’t shipped out-of-the-box? Add and manage custom file extensions for uploads matching your brand’s need. Control the privacy of all your personal documents or set privacy options for documents uploaded in a social group.
Events. Create site-wide events or group only events for members.
- Jobs. Posts job listings and allow others to post jobs. Allow candidates to apply for jobs, and post their resumes
Expand your income potential as you cultivate your community around your brand through the Perks program, affiliate program, and ad revenue.
Others can build brands and followings around your brand, boosting your bottom line.
Earn all the income from your affiliates’ recommendations of your site. Simply cash out their 10-25% daily.
Monitor all your traffic, referrals, payouts, and income with a custom-tailored dashboard.
Check out Natalia's Platform !
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Livable Forest® ?
The Livable Forest® is an online social media and social networking service. We have a 24/7 online community, perks program and in person vendor markets. We pride ourselves in supporting small businesses, raising money for charity and plugging our community in as well.
This is for those who are focused on connecting to people and businesses in their immediate area faster with more curated resources pertaining to the local area.
The Livable Forest® gives people the opportunity to participate in economic growth in their own community.
Who is eligible for The Livable Forest® platform partner program?
The Livable Forest® program is perfect for influencers, businesses, schools, charities, and residential communities, offering the resources and support needed to captivate and retain your audience.
Can we create our own domain ?
You may use any available domain of your choice.
Is there customer support ?
For any questions or link additions to your site, simply reach out to email@example.com. Your site will be fully maintained by the original platform, The Livable Forest® acting as your home base.
Do I have complete ownership of my site ?
You have been granted the right to utilize The Livable Forest® to construct your community, generate revenue, and increase your influence. However, the domain name for the website belongs to The Livable Forest®. We will also have static links on every page that lead back to home base.
How does The Livable Forest® platform partner program work?
Sign up as a Platform Partner and receive access to our powerful tools and resources. You’ll be able to connect with your audience, build a thriving online community, and keep 100% of the revenue generated from your platform. Whether it’s from advertising, partnerships, or data analysis, you’ll have complete control over your platform and your revenue.
But that’s not all. Your community members can create groups and build their own micro communities within your platform, fostering a supportive and thriving ecosystem for everyone. With no censorship restrictions, you’ll never have to worry about “Facebook jail” again. See for yourself the success of a Platform Partner, Natalia Rodriguez-Schmitz, at http://wonderfullymadewithnatalia.com/.
Will there be training ?
You will have access to two video tutorials that will cover the only two tasks required of you as a platform host. These tasks are: cashing out affiliates at 6:00 PM, and sending $25 gift cards to Perk Members upon their membership purchase.
How do Platform hosts get paid ?
Payments will be processed through PayPal, allowing for daily payment options. Your earning potential is based on the growth of your community. The entire process is automated and you will receive 100% of all income generated from your website.
Need more help?
Contact The Livable Forest® at firstname.lastname@example.org with more questions.
Let's Build Your Platform !
Get started by filling out the form below and let us create a platform tailored to your unique needs and desires. Although there may be some limitations, we will do our best to make your vision a reality.
To get started, be ready with the following: your PayPal email, PayPal API credentials (watch the easy-to-follow video to learn how to find them), a digital color palette to upload, your logo, and your preferred domain name.
Allow us at least 5 days to set up your site and 2 weeks for a custom app. Upon completion, we will notify you via phone and email with your login credentials and access to our training videos to ensure a seamless experience.
Consider these budget-friendly options:
A commission fee of 10% will be charged on your total sales each month.
- $5,234.46 initial payment and $299.57/month
- $2,635.57 initial payment and $399.57/month
- $8579.23 initial payment with $388.57/month and includes a custom app.
Choose the best fit for you before filling out the form.
How to find your PayPal API Credentials
- logging into PayPal
- Hover over your name in the top right corner.
- Click account settings
- Click update next API Access
- Scroll down to NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic) and click manage API
- Copy and Paste the information into the form below